2004 XE any thoughts

cpalka9

Bought an X
Looks clean, but if I'm not mistaken those are actually steel wheels, not alloy. Also there is no rear spoiler. Just a heads up so they don't try to raise the price for those features

cpalka9

Bought an X
It said in the description "REAR SPOILER AND MUCH MORE", It definitely doesn't have one but its probably just a typo on their part

StupidFish

Need Bigger Tires
I wouldn't buy it. Price seems high to me. I mean, if you want to leave it stock its ok..... not great...but ok. Especialy since its an auto xe. Im pretty sure you can find a better price. My .02

Murdoch

Bought an X
I wouldn't buy it. Price seems high to me. I mean, if you want to leave it stock its ok..... not great...but ok. Especialy since its an auto xe. Im pretty sure you can find a better price. My .02
For sake of understanding, where are you generally located.

Murdoch

Bought an X
I have been looking for some time and for the km I thought the price wasn't to bad. I mean I would love cheaper, but it is what it is. I am really trying to gain some knowledge as a bartering tool for negotiations, weather it's this one or another. Huge thanks to you guys for the valued input...GM

Murdoch

Bought an X
Well the prices between the US and Canada certainly differ in this case. I did find an 05 with no km listed for $10,950. So I Googled reviews on the dealer and only one good review. Prior to looking them up, I had sent off an email inquiring info twice and no response. This truck had a lift, custom front bumper a rack and yet no response at all. I can just keep my eye out still...GM

granitex

Skid Plates
Founding Member
the only way that it has heated seats is if somebody breaks wind, my guess is that really don't know exactly what they have and somebody makes their best guess.