The Great Post Whore Society 6 - Your Mom is Superfluous

Status
Not open for further replies.

xnjxterra

Loud and obnoxious
I just realized the doctor said I can't have anything to drink for seven days till I finish my antibiotics. That's kind of a bummer.
You better listen to him! It'll cancel out the effects of the antibiotics. 7 isn't too bad I was on them for 10, and sometimes they put me on 14 day doses. Gross.

Sent From A Bathroom Stall Somewhere In New Jersey.

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
true story, i cant eat both in a pack, too rich.

Searched twinkies for a funny meme.

Was not disappointed. I found your future girl.

bcf0cc12dfd7da9c4f05ddc0d1a33583.jpg

kirk

Butterfly King
Supporting Member
You better listen to him! It'll cancel out the effects of the antibiotics. 7 isn't too bad I was on them for 10, and sometimes they put me on 14 day doses. Gross.

yeah, I'm not going to mess around, even a little bit. The spider bite has doubled in size in like 12 hours. So I'll just do what I'm supposed to do.

kirk

Butterfly King
Supporting Member
there's a baby picture in the background, so that means somebody at some point hit that at least once. On purpose.

Tay-Lo

I'm the king of junk food!
I dont want to jink it but....i dont think ive seen the kid post today.....maybe jay finally banned him

sent from my pocket computer

Tay-Lo

I'm the king of junk food!
Then you haven't been paying attention. I swear he posted something this morning.

Plus, why would I bam him?
Yeah i dont pay attention. ...i was distracted by kirk asking to get his boobie posted.

And cause we asked nicely?

sent from my pocket computer

xnjxterra

Loud and obnoxious
I just want to lay here on my heat pad plugged into the wall and fall asleep and wake up to 3rd degree burns.

xnjxterra

Loud and obnoxious
I wish I could read and hulu at the same time. Is this possible? I missed Bachelorette I need to catch up.

JeffPro4x

Hot Pipe
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
I just want to lay here on my heat pad plugged into the wall and fall asleep and wake up to 3rd degree burns.

I recently found out that heat is terrible for muscle injuries in the 1st 3 days. Ice. Ice. Ice.

sent from a crawlspace...

Status
Not open for further replies.