Supporting Member
da56280ea0cf82c8ef28ff9d00c5b428.jpg

Muadeeb

Nissan al Gaib
Admin
I can only heat the pepperoni pizza hit pockets

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk
*twitches*

Try the recipe I did the other night. Grab some grands biscuits and press them out into large (6") rounds. Fill with you favorite filling, then bake at 350 for 14 minutes. We did a sloppy joe filling and it came out great.

jg8992

Hi, my name is Brandon
*twitches*

Try the recipe I did the other night. Grab some grands biscuits and press them out into large (6") rounds. Fill with you favorite filling, then bake at 350 for 14 minutes. We did a sloppy joe filling and it came out great.
I will try that this week.

TheFauxFox

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
*twitches*

This. Biscuit + anything rolled up can be amazing... and now I want that.

But alas, broke college kid.

BUY MY HOUSE
HIRE ME (I R NJENEAR GUD)

thecoalition

Call me Daddy
Hahaha, if I'm lucky I maybe get an hour or two in the mornings on the weekends. Otherwise, I play all day when I'm off work but my wife still has to.

I'd love to be able to make that kind of money from strategically moving up the ladder and gaining experience from a job. However, I have no hardcore experience or knowledge in coding and programming, so that's why I'm stuck paying for school. I feel confident at getting a much better paying job than what I have now, but it's gonna take a couple of years to get there.

I meant to quote your pay post too; but that sucks they work you hard and give you no raise. When it comes down to it for me, I'll be honest and say that earning good money and doing something I know I'll love are very close at the top of my priority list. The American income system is fvcked, and I need to get my head finally above water while I'm still young.

Tbh I am just now learning programming. Again - self teaching, so it's slow moving, but I do a little when I can each week.

jg8992

Hi, my name is Brandon
trust me, these are worse than calamine can handle. i've tried that, i've tried rx strength hydrocortisone, and skin so soft anti-itch spray. none of it lasts. I'm even on prednisone and the hives are still spreading.
Throats not closing up or anything I assume?

xnjxterra

Loud and obnoxious
Throats not closing up or anything I assume?

nope everything else has been fine. went to urgent care yesterday and thats the first thing he asked. i think prednisone can take a couple days so i'm gonna give it one more day before i go back to the doc.

xnjxterra

Loud and obnoxious
Any idea of the cause?

i think there was some chemical on a body slimmer thing i bought. i wore it for about 20 mins while i tried on a couple different dresses friday night for a wedding saturday, then took it off. i woke up with hives only where the garment was so i didnt wear it to the wedding. theyve been spreading down my legs tho.

xnjxterra

Loud and obnoxious
The spreading of the hives doesn't make much sense to me

yeah, idk. i mean the thing did touch my legs since i put on on from the bottom up. and there is not a single hive above my bra line bc thats as high as it went. i'm just hoping steroids start working after tomorrow & that it not something else.

jg8992

Hi, my name is Brandon
yeah, idk. i mean the thing did touch my legs since i put on on from the bottom up. and there is not a single hive above my bra line bc thats as high as it went. i'm just hoping steroids start working after tomorrow & that it not something else.
Steroids should do the trick. Been binge watching house lol

Status
Not open for further replies.