Noltamsinned Build Page- Black Betty

Noltamsinned

Test Drive
I probably should have done this before when I had older pictures but oh well. It seems every bit of time I have is spent working on my and I love it. I cant wait to hit the trails or go camping with it and just travel. Well here she is.
Heres her the first day I brought her home. So far I haven't done anything too cool with her, I took off the mud flaps, and runnning boards today, Last week I changed the spark plugs and added Deer Whistels, Thee deer in western new york are brutal. I gotta finish changing my brake fluid tomorrow. The first real cool thing Im going to do is install the radiator that cptpackrat did and replace my radiator core support. Unfortunatly my Radiator broke while doing my spark plugs haha.This is probably too much writing mybad But Heres pics

IMG_1122.jpgIMG_1121.jpg

IMG_1120.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1082.jpg
    IMG_1082.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Noltamsinned

Test Drive
Finally got the radio installed, its so much better than the stock. The only problem is i think the wires came loose for my front left speaker it has no sound other than that its great. Also I dont remember which member did the mod of adding reflective tap to the inside of doors but i did that as well

bottobro

I'm a pretty girl!
Supporting Member
Haha the mod bug catches us all eventual man. First it's head units then your like me looking at wagoneer axles.

Lol hope to see you at Northern exposure dude.

Noltamsinned

Test Drive
haha Botto my wallet hates you for giving me this addiction, but every other part of me loves it. Youre doing wagoneer axles now? and i really hope i can get off of work for it.

Noltamsinned

Test Drive
Wow poor Botto haha. Hes pretty cool though. I never woulda thought id be so pumped to install floor mats on my first car. But i cant wait to throw the husky liners in it