It's that time again! Secret Xer 2016 is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
f11zThf.jpg

That's right boys and girls. When X-Mas rolls around, so does the Secret Xer!

I'm putting this years cap at $40 and I will add the stipulation that shipping is NOT included in that. Most everybody has Amazon Prime and a lot of the 4wd websites are doing free shipping for the holidays. So it shouldn't be an issue.

RULES!

1) Post in this thread that you want to participate. Registration is open to all members of XN who registered before November 1, 2016.
2) Registration will close on Saturday December 10th at midnight. This gives you guys a week and change to figure out if you can participate.
3) As people add their names to this thread they will get added to the Secret Xer forum. This is a private forum and is not visible or accessible by anyone other than moderators and those participating in the event. On Tapatalk it may take up to 24 hours for it to appear for you. If you are on a computer it should be there right away. All the way at the bottom of the main forum list.
4) In this Secret Xer forum you will see a thread for addresses. Post where you would like your gift delivered. If you don't want to post your address in the hidden forum, you can PM it to me.
5) If you do not post in the address thread you will not be counted. If you just PM me and don't post something in the address thread, you will not get a gift.

6) On Sunday, the 11th. I will randomize the names and pair everybody off. I will then send a PM to every person that registered with the name and shipping address of their match. I will be the standby person in the event of an odd number.
7) BE CREATIVE AND HAVE FUN, DAMNIT! Don't send a bunch of shovels or axes. We all have them already.
8) All gifts should be shipped by the following Saturday. That is the 17th of December. Gives you a whole week. If there is a complication, let us know here in the Secret forum.
9) Please post when you have shipped your gift
10) This is a big one. If you put your name on the list for participation, and you receive a gift but do not send one, you will be barred from future participation in these events. I don't think anyone here will do that, but I have to put it out there.

As before, at the conclusion of the Secret Xer, the forum will be deleted and all of your personal information will go bye bye.

Finally, big thanks to Casey (xnjxterra) for this years banner graphic!

Have fun guys!

Last edited:

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
It's getting down to the wire. Tomorrow is the last day to sign up! Names and addresses will be distributed on Sunday.

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
This thread is getting locked at midnight. You have until noon Sunday to post in the address thread. Then I'm going to lock that and do the matching.

Status
Not open for further replies.