The Greater Post Whore Society - Volume 1: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

harryron

The Grumpiest of Mid-Westerners
I'm going to have to cut pop intake. The weight will drop fast for awhile after that.

sent from the middle of a corn field.

harryron

The Grumpiest of Mid-Westerners
My daughter just caught a mac and cheese cup on fire in the microwave.

sent from the middle of a corn field.

thecoalition

Call me Daddy
My fitness pal is decent but over all kinda sucks. The thing I don't like about it is that you can't set your macros unless you pay for premium. On top of that they tell you to "eat back" your cals burned if you track your exercise which is incorrect. You should be calculating your tdee and caloric intake based on whether you exercise or not to begin with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bottobro

I'm a pretty girl!
Supporting Member
411e0a9f55fd24a6424f9da4e56b751f.jpg

My beer for the evening

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
I never could get into AC

I've never played any of them. So I picked up the PS4 collection with 2, 3, & 4 for dirt cheap. People seem to like them. So I figured what the hell. The story is OK. The tech mixing is interesting. But the controls are garbage. I hope it gets fixed later on.

ElPincheGuero4

Need Bigger Tires
I've never played any of them. So I picked up the PS4 collection with 2, 3, & 4 for dirt cheap. People seem to like them. So I figured what the hell. The story is OK. The tech mixing is interesting. But the controls are garbage. I hope it gets fixed later on.

I did the same thing with gears of war when I got a free game with my Xbox one. Can not stand the third person format, I'll stick to battlefield and play cod when I feel like flying around in an exo suit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.