The Greater Post Whore Society - Volume 1: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muadeeb

Nissan al Gaib
Admin
Is audible worth the money? I feel like if I'm spending the money on books...I could have a physical copy...

That said - why can't each physical book come with an audio download? If I can buy a freaking DVD/BR/Digital combo...I should get audio and book together.
Depends on if you use it. It's a part of Amazon now, not that it's included with Prime or anything. I like it because I can't be bothered to read paper, and I can listen while I drive. It isn't streaming so it's good for long trips with no cell connection.

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
I have kindle too. Sometimes you can have both copies and linked on amazon. My kindle can know where I left off on audible and take me to that page on audible and vice versa.

jg8992

Hi, my name is Brandon
Is audible worth the money? I feel like if I'm spending the money on books...I could have a physical copy...

That said - why can't each physical book come with an audio download? If I can buy a freaking DVD/BR/Digital combo...I should get audio and book together.
I sign up and get the 3 free books through Amazon when they do the promo then shut the account down immediately after

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

harryron

The Grumpiest of Mid-Westerners
So what do you guys do for your GPS? those window mounts with the suction cup suck.

sent from the middle of a corn field.

bigjim247365

Anime boobs & male genitals? Sign me up!
Supporting Member
So what do you guys do for your GPS? those window mounts with the suction cup suck.

I lick the sucker to increase sucking power. I can go from here to Tennessee on one licked sucker sucking on the window

Sent from a crowded truck stop.

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin

Android radio in the dash, Google maps, tethered to my phone. Though, my phone does always live in a suction cup mount that is stuck to the windshield. I have to restick it only about once every few months.

harryron

The Grumpiest of Mid-Westerners
Hahaha my daughter forgot her password for her iPhone now if she wants to use it again I have to delete everything on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.