2017 VAXC Officers

Kyle

Wheeling
Virginia Xterra Club has held elections for our officers in 2017. The following changes have been made and the website team page will be updated soon.

Josh Foster has been our club President for over 4 years now. He has done a wonderful job leading the club but due to personal reasons has stepped down from the position. However, he has agreed to stay on as Vice President for 2017. Our new President is Carrie Beasley who has graciously stepped up to fill the role and hopefully take VAXC to greater heights in the future.

Our 2017 officers will be Garth Harbert, Travis Frazier, Will Saric, and TJ McVicker. Our Technical Officer Kyle Brock will retain his position (webmaster, etc roles) in 2017.

Virginia Xterra Club has scheduled it's first officers meeting of the year to be held in February. At this meeting we expect to position the club and organize to reach new visions this year.

http://www.vaxc.org/blog/2017/01/23/2017-elections-new-officers/

**Jay, you don't have FB, so I don't know if you are still an officer or not. Are you?? @Prime

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
Virginia Xterra Club has held elections for our officers in 2017. The following changes have been made and the website team page will be updated soon.

Josh Foster has been our club President for over 4 years now. He has done a wonderful job leading the club but due to personal reasons has stepped down from the position. However, he has agreed to stay on as Vice President for 2017. Our new President is Carrie Beasley who has graciously stepped up to fill the role and hopefully take VAXC to greater heights in the future.

Our 2017 officers will be Garth Harbert, Travis Frazier, Will Saric, and TJ McVicker. Our Technical Officer Kyle Brock will retain his position (webmaster, etc roles) in 2017.

Virginia Xterra Club has scheduled it's first officers meeting of the year to be held in February. At this meeting we expect to position the club and organize to reach new visions this year.

http://www.vaxc.org/blog/2017/01/23/2017-elections-new-officers/

**Jay, you don't have FB, so I don't know if you are still an officer or not. Are you?? @Prime
I am not. That position is up for someone else.

thecoalition

Call me Daddy
I see no mention of me at all...however, I have also decided to step down from the officer role. I told Josh this sometime mid last year when he decided to step down as president.
I will continue to be a member, but I see no reason in continuation of officership.

Kyle

Wheeling
I see no mention of me at all...however, I have also decided to step down from the officer role. I told Josh this sometime mid last year when he decided to step down as president.
I will continue to be a member, but I see no reason in continuation of officership.

Sorry, I only mentioned Josh because he's the only one I knew for certain stepped down or changed. It was quite the shake up. I wasn't in the loop really. You're not the only one not mentioned. It's my bad but I did my best. :/