Rubber seal strip at the bottom of the roof rack wind fairing/air dam

J Everett

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
Does anyone know where to find a replacement for the rubber strip at the bottom of the air dam where it makes contact with the roof? Four years of Louisiana summer sunshine have destroyed mine, and Nissan does not sell it separately from the air dam. I have looked all over and can not find a replacement. I'm about to just buy some rubber fuel line and split it and slide it over the edge. So frustrated.

JeffPro4x

Hot Pipe
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
My fairing broke. If you can wait a month or 2, I'll ship ya my seal for the cost of shipping

sent from a crawlspace...

J Everett

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
Man that sounds like a winner. Let me know what shipping costs whenever you're ready. It's been a while since I've been on the forums. Good to know the atmosphere hasn't changed. Thanks!

JeffPro4x

Hot Pipe
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Will do. I have to drop my headliner to get spinning rivnuts out, so it'll probably be sometime toward the end of the month before I get to it.

sent from a crawlspace...

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
Does anyone know where to find a replacement for the rubber strip at the bottom of the air dam where it makes contact with the roof? Four years of Louisiana summer sunshine have destroyed mine, and Nissan does not sell it separately from the air dam. I have looked all over and can not find a replacement. I'm about to just buy some rubber fuel line and split it and slide it over the edge. So frustrated.
I find it strange that the rubber isn't available separately. And that sucks because I was thinking about replacing mine.

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
Actually, I just remembered I have an extra one. I have one on my roof boobs and one on the air dam that isn't going back on my truck. Jason, you're more than welcome to it. It costs about $7 to ship something in a flat rate envelope.

J Everett

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
I'll take one from whomever wants to give one away. :D Someone just send me an email address to paypal the shipping cost.

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
4993d9adad24584abea092e4eb58cb75.jpg

$7

I'll put it in the mail tomorrow.

I've got your information. I'll send you a PayPal request.