Waw 2017!

jg8992

Hi, my name is Brandon
(Posting this in hopes that somebody with bookface or an officer will take over)

WAW 2017 has been announced boys and girls!

Dates: April 22-23

Place: George Washington National Forest (flag pole/2nd mountain)

We will be meeting up at the Sheetz in town at 8am.

Last edited:

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
As awesome as that sounds, I don't want to ruin WENT yet. We're already leaving them w/ the grandparents for a whole week in september. I don't want them to be turned off by the idea.

But yeah, WAW might be a thing.

jg8992

Hi, my name is Brandon
As awesome as that sounds, I don't want to ruin WENT yet. We're already leaving them w/ the grandparents for a whole week in september. I don't want them to be turned off by the idea.

But yeah, WAW might be a thing.
It's only 1 night. Hope you make it.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
Oh. So sup?

Yeah, WAW this year. Man, sorry about that. Looking to be the weekend of 4/22. Debating returning to our old stomping grounds of Flag Pole or checking out Big Levels.

jg8992

Hi, my name is Brandon
Oh. So sup?

Yeah, WAW this year. Man, sorry about that. Looking to be the weekend of 4/22. Debating returning to our old stomping grounds of Flag Pole or checking out Big Levels.
Not your job to have to have to be on top of stuff anymore mang lol I'm down with big levels

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
Not your job to have to have to be on top of stuff anymore mang lol I'm down with big levels

I think we are going to save Big Levels for a late spring trip cause of hunting season and traffic after it opens back up.

We will do Flag Pole again this year - and if people don't want to wheel flag pole trails they can go across the street with group 2 and do 2nd Mountain.

jg8992

Hi, my name is Brandon
I think we are going to save Big Levels for a late spring trip cause of hunting season and traffic after it opens back up.

We will do Flag Pole again this year - and if people don't want to wheel flag pole trails they can go across the street with group 2 and do 2nd Mountain.
Sounds good to me. Curious to see what these rads do.

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
So to clarify - those who want to run Flag Pole and play, can. Those who want to do 2nd Mountain, can.

I think we need to do one or two more scouting missions to Big Levels (like spend a day doing it without my IPDM failing) before we bring the big group up there.

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
So to clarify - those who want to run Flag Pole and play, can. Those who want to do 2nd Mountain, can.

I think we need to do one or two more scouting missions to Big Levels (like spend a day doing it without my IPDM failing) before we bring the big group up there.
You're doing a lot of leg work for not being president anymore.

gonmudn

Test Drive
Hey, I was here :) ...saw the post, asked my VP to please reply as I was at work and couldnt..... we hadn't posted here yet as not all details have been ironed out yet and the fb event was more of a placeholder/feeler for how many were interested (as of right now we only have 6 confirmed and that includes me and VP)..... I'm not very active here....I will try to do better with that now that I have the tapatalk app working on my phone

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
Hey, I was here :) ...saw the post, asked my VP to please reply as I was at work and couldnt..... we hadn't posted here yet as not all details have been ironed out yet and the fb event was more of a placeholder/feeler for how many were interested (as of right now we only have 6 confirmed and that includes me and VP)..... I'm not very active here....I will try to do better with that now that I have the tapatalk app working on my phone

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
I'm just giving you a hard time. No worries.