FS: 2nd GEN - TJM HD Coilovers w/TJM Shocks & 1" Top Plate - $400 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deltaphi216

First Fill-Up (of many)
Founding Member
FS: 2nd GEN - TJM HD Coilovers w/TJM Shocks & 1" Top Plate - $375Shipped

These came off when I titan swapped. There's about 30k miles on them. Coils have minor surface rust. They are the HD variety which put you at about 2.5" of lift. I also have 1/2" lift spacers installed on top with give you another 1" of lift. You are looking at about 3.5" of lift.

BUT, the bushings are shot at the bottom of the shock. So you will need to replace them. Good thing I am including the replacement bushings! Press the old ones out and press the new ones in. You are good to go!

I'm looking for $400 (NOW $325) SHIPPED in the US. Those of you in America's Hat, we'll work something out. Payment via paypal gift please. I'll send tracking info as soon as I have it. They are boxed up and ready to go out!

BCD65E13-2F63-4BFA-9306-9FC169D80A63_zpsy7vzvxgr.jpg

Want'em NEW?
$609.99 assembled here
https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/niss...8Q00GSHMtAhcJAXbTpKFzbEPF5C0-PB9IgaAs0E8P8HAQ

add $45 for the replacement bushings
SPC Replacement UCA Bushing Kit - Nisstec Lifts: Nissan Lift Kits: XTerra Lift Kits, Frontier Lift Kits, Titan Lift Kits, Nissan Truck Lift Kits

plus add the $44 spacers
1" Lift Top Plate Spacer - Nisstec Lifts: Nissan Lift Kits: XTerra Lift Kits, Frontier Lift Kits, Titan Lift Kits, Nissan Truck Lift Kits

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.