Warn manual locking hubs for 2002 Xterra?

Rhaas

Need Bigger Tires
Hey guys! So I just purchased everything for a 3 inch suspension lift. Now I can't seem to find the manual locking hubs by warn for my 2002 Xterra. Does anybody know where I can purchase a set that will fit on my Xterra? It seems they only make them for the 2000 year. Any help will be greatly appreciated thank you!

gonmudn

Test Drive
I actually just purchased and installed the warn manual hubs for my 2002. Purchased thru 4wheelparts. But you can purchase thru nisstec, Amazon, etc.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Hetzer

Bought an X
For some reason, many of the databases show the WARN hubs to only fit the 2000. If you search for them on Amazon, or O'Reilly's or some other sites, it will tell you that they will not fit your vehicle. I'm guessing that is because Warn's own chart on their website only shows capatibility with the 2000 model year.
https://www.warn.com/truck-suv-4wd-hubs-premium#premium-Nissan

I have a set of WARN's that I pulled off a junker at Pick'n'Pull for $14 ea. However, in doing so I ruined the gaskets and snap rings. Being pretty tight-fisted, I plan on cutting my own new gaskets out of bulk gasket paper. Does anyone know a source for the correct snap ring? Is it a standard size that is commonly available at say, your local hardware store? I hate to spend $35 for the WARN rebuild kit off of Amazon, since I don't need the bolts, just the snap-rings and gaskets.