Thor Mod
Beaucoup painted objects
Vent Visors
K&N Drop in
SC Radiator
Lobo Rack
new tranny
new engine
coverking ballistic front / rear covers.

Inc Mods:
AC AAL
Res. Delete
Snorkel
Travel only rig after purchasing another DD

Right after i picked her up.
DSCN1121.jpg

some giraffe printing.
IMG_20120723_141621.jpg

redone seats (by myself)
IMG_20120808_155404.jpg

Last edited:

civicjoe

lone wolf mod
Founding Member
Nice rig funny it's always the bored bug and the mod bug that gets builds going lol

Sent from the Nighthog mobile command unit.

AZhiAZiAM

Suspension Lift
@macland got tired of towing a trailer so I bought a truck love thebtruck but love the x's more. Aaron ya I am working on it now I just need to find someone to make them for me don't have a place to do it myself. Went wheeling last night and the plates would of really helped got to much mud in my front end.

gorillamel

Lockers Installed
Founding Member
Oooo I like your color coordination! Now you need to make it a crawler so you can make use of the tow rig behind it in those photos. :p

AZhiAZiAM

Suspension Lift
Oooo I like your color coordination! Now you need to make it a crawler so you can make use of the tow rig behind it in those photos. :p

that tow rig in the background is currently for sale. no time to enjoy it anymore so i'm trying to give it a better home :( i do love her though.

gorillamel

Lockers Installed
Founding Member
that tow rig in the background is currently for sale. no time to enjoy it anymore so i'm trying to give it a better home :( i do love her though.

Awww, that's always a sad day indeed! Best wishes that it works out for the best. Guess you can dedicate more time and $$ to X once it is sold. :shucks:

Kris&HerX

Bumpers Installed
Founding Member
SO surprised I haven't already commented in here, love your Xterra.... maybe it's because of the year, wait no no it's the color! Yeah! lol

I'm happy to see another modded Red X like mine. There don't seem to be many around anymore. =(

Azteck Reds for the win!

AZhiAZiAM

Suspension Lift
SO surprised I haven't already commented in here, love your Xterra.... maybe it's because of the year, wait no no it's the color! Yeah! lol

I'm happy to see another modded Red X like mine. There don't seem to be many around anymore. =(

Azteck Reds for the win!

i NEVER see azteck reds around here, at all. but ty!

AZhiAZiAM

Suspension Lift
they fit pretty good. little loose but i think thats because i redid my front ones. the back ones fit nice and snug. and thanks!

NMTerras

Suspension Lift
thanks sean. and yes tube brothers. thought about making a rear one too just didn't know where to start. maybe down the road.

The rear was a lot easier than the front (swing-away not included). You can fab something up pretty easy that bolts right up where the stock one does. Just make sure you get your width right, then go to town...

AZhiAZiAM

Suspension Lift
i was thinking about that. almost like the yoda's do with there rear bumpers. kind of like a basket with carrier. just no sure how i'd do the swing then.

NMTerras

Suspension Lift
Check mine out - pretty straightforward. If I did it again (or redo it) I'm going to use a different hinge, like the one Steeze suggests. basically, mine is just a long 3D triangle

69fd872d.jpg

picture.php

I'll try to remember to take some closeups of the attachment to the frame this weekend

Last edited: