Ohio Xterras

Ron ap Rhys

Bought an X
Founding Member
Sweet - there's a decent number of us around (though one of the guys just moved to NJ for a bit). Good to see more folks out there.

Went to HS there, by the way. Hubriar Heights.

Ron ap Rhys

Bought an X
Founding Member
i'll be moving to Cincinnati at the end of June :)

No shiznit?
That means you'll be about 100 miles south of Columbus and about 4 hours away from the place we generally go wheeling around here. There are a few places down south in that area, though. Might have to do a meet and greet down that way when you get settled.

Last edited by a moderator:

xearth

Wheeling
Founding Member
No shiznit?
That means you'll be about 100 miles south of Columbus and about 4 hours away from the place we generally go wheeling around here. There are a few places down south in that area, though. Might have to do a meet and greet down that way when you get settled.

Where is the normal wheeling with you guys? I'm always up for checking out new places

Ron ap Rhys

Bought an X
Founding Member
I normally go to what used to be Jeep Skool (South Huntington something or other now). I know that folks will run over to Badlands or Haspin Acres (where dreams go to die). There are a few other places down south that I've not been to. If you're up for the drive, Rausch Creek is something like 6 hours or so from Cbus.

SAKS

Wheeling
Founding Member
We shall see. My wife said it is supposed to start snowing here Friday night. Should be interesting

xearth

Wheeling
Founding Member
There is something for everyone down there, mud, rocks, hills, big challenges and small.

Had some rocks:
6785428742_30e256a1f0_b.jpg

Some good views:
6785426306_71f405d4a2_b.jpg

Definitely a bunch of hills:
6785409386_924d61896b_b.jpg

And some mud :)
6931563075_4b165d2948_b.jpg

6785443964_45ce6ec529_b.jpg

And sorry if you see this pics in multiple places, I'm definitely whoring them out since we just went yesterday

mdphotos

Bought an X
I'm in Mason, about 30min north of Cinci! It would be nice to set up a mod day or something... And I've never been to BigRock, this needs to change.

Last edited:

Drew7997

Test Drive
Akron, OH checking in!
And I've never been off-road! hehe. Unless you count that one night at the end of Purcell Rd in Hocking Hills. That was a BLAST for me and not so much for the wife. I did get to use my 700w of light from my four sets of lights for the first time. Worked out well, but I want more.