Big Rock 2.25.12

xearth

Wheeling
Founding Member
Saks from CX and myself are going Big Rock Off Road Park in Maysville, KY on Saturday the 25th (of February) if anyone else is interested.

Address: 8157 Stonelick Road Maysville, KY 41056
Phone: (606) 759-8204
Hours: 9am - 5pm
Cost: $20 to wheel, $10 for passengers

Neither of us have been there before, so it could be a great scouting event! I'll be bringing a still and video camera so if you're itching for some BOTM/POTM shots this would be a great opportunity. Let me know if you're interested and we'll see what we can do!

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Saks is on here too :)

Sent from the satellite of love..

Last edited by a moderator:

AaronsX

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
Has anyone here been there? I really want to look into going but I'm not sure how my X would handle it...especially if it rained.

xearth

Wheeling
Founding Member
Has anyone here been there? I really want to look into going but I'm not sure how my X would handle it...especially if it rained.

It looks like it has some 2WD friendly areas, especially the new "jeep adventure trail" that's designed for stock vehicles to test em out. I doubt we'll be going too hard core and I'm sure we'd be willing to do what your capable of

R

ryandavenport

Looks like Woolys almost, which is very 2wd friendly.

AaronsX

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
Hmm that does look a lot like woolys. The only thing is I don't want to make the group go on very easy trails just because of me...

Gosh dang its over 4 hours from me. Ill talk to the parents about it and see what we can figure out.

AaronsX

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
I'm going to have to say I don't have the money for this even though I would love to go! I would spend around $100 in gas then $ for park fees and food. Sorry guys maybe some other time I can make the trip.

xearth

Wheeling
Founding Member
Another bump, hopefully my jeep buddy is coming now. And it sounds like he will be picking up his RLC front bumper.... it's spreading