Slasa's Prius Plow 2 - NEW!

Slasa

Lockers Installed
Uh-oh. Something is happening!
b5631f0f5fa4690a0f0e2f4d3218a31a.jpg

Slasa

Lockers Installed
Fenders trimmed - factory wheel well plastics retained. InSain Fab helped me out on that and they were awesome.
dc5970b8b6402370bb24048afb5a3d56.jpg

515fe930e92b01be66e5bf257f69fc91.jpg

Golf286

Wheeling
Looks good Slas!!! Hey Mike yes that's the new shop, it gonna make MOD days a lot easier.. LOL!!! The only downfall is Kelly won't be there cooking for you guys

Slasa

Lockers Installed
We cut about 1.5-2" from the bottom edge with a nice line following the radius. Cut nice clean pieces on each side including the factory screw holes. Then cleaned up the edges and epoxied the cut pieces back to the inside of the fender. That gave us the factory screw nuts in the same place to rescrew the fender liner back. Then the epoxy was spread like a nice caulk to make the edges clean and cover exposed metal.

Slasa

Lockers Installed
I want to thank a number of people for help with the T-swap:
NissTec for the parts and support, Corey @ InSain Fab for the help with the fenders (and amazing roof rack, I might add), and most of all Bill (Golf286) for the use of his shop, time and resources. We would still be sitting in the driveway breaking more fingers and cussing if not for the shop, lift, tools, expertise and good folks who grabbed wrenches and went to town.
The Colorado crew is the best.

MadMike

First Fill-Up (of many)
Looks good Slas!!! Hey Mike yes that's the new shop, it gonna make MOD days a lot easier.. LOL!!! The only downfall is Kelly won't be there cooking for you guys

Just means she'll have to cook here goodies ahead of time to send with you! :D

Trucks looking amazing there Slas. I really need to make it down for another mod day or trail run sometime, been so busy lately.

Slasa

Lockers Installed
Updating my rear bumper and tire carrier. Getting ready for 35's, moving the hi-lift to clear the hatch, adding locking pins to hold the swing arm open, and trying to clear the backup camera so I can use it! That will involve some fab on the ladder, too.

Slasa

Lockers Installed
Rear diff leak. Had to pop the cover, repaint it, & replace the rusty bolts. Doing rear diff breather while I am at it. Much easier to access with no bumper! It sure looks weird without a bumper and rear corners!

3b3bedc74c7cfb58c7736134e90f9812.jpg

gamecock257

Skid Plates
Dude this thing is sick! It has so much history already too.

Semi thread jack- What was your suspension set up before the TS and the roll at MOAB? It looked great then too. I'm just trying to look at all of my options while waiting on my 14 to arrive. I am also considering a TS and keeping the R180 for the time being too.

Golf286

Wheeling
Dude this thing is sick! It has so much history already too. Semi thread jack- What was your suspension set up before the TS and the roll at MOAB? It looked great then too. I'm just trying to look at all of my options while waiting on my 14 to arrive. I am also considering a TS and keeping the R180 for the time being too.
He was running the Nisstec Ultimate Extended Travel.

Slasa

Lockers Installed
Dude this thing is sick! It has so much history already too.

Semi thread jack- What was your suspension set up before the TS and the roll at MOAB? It looked great then too. I'm just trying to look at all of my options while waiting on my 14 to arrive. I am also considering a TS and keeping the R180 for the time being too.
Thank you very much! Hopefully, I will have some pics of the rear end back together tomorrow.
Golf is correct with the lift.