caseycamby's Build Thread

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
Sneak peakage!!

FEF3BAE6-C08D-4B7D-BCAA-E44C021AD134_zpsoqm50pcq.jpg

CaptainMorgan_SOS

Need Bigger Tires
Could you, by chance, measure the space between the centers of your light tabs? I am looking at getting one of these, but in a flood pattern, and want to make sure my tabs are the same width.

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
Could you, by chance, measure the space between the centers of your light tabs? I am looking at getting one of these, but in a flood pattern, and want to make sure my tabs are the same width.

Yeah man I'll check for you if I don't forget haha. My lightbar has the adjustments so just about any size from 2 to 20 inches apart will fit. I don't know how difficult it would be to find a light bar with that exact distance, but I'll let you know!

DJQuin

First Fill-Up (of many)
Great build casey, you have me thinking about light bars and winches and skids... That's what happens when you read an entire build thread in one shot. Lookin' good!

Big_THanks

Wheeling
Founding Member
Looking good man I need to do some comparison pics with my lightbar too. I dont think I've ever checked the difference haha.

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk HD

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
Great build casey, you have me thinking about light bars and winches and skids... That's what happens when you read an entire build thread in one shot. Lookin' good!

Thanks man! And I've been there! Read through pages upon pages on Xterra stuff and you'll come out with a lot of wants ;)

Looking good man I need to do some comparison pics with my lightbar too. I dont think I've ever checked the difference haha.

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk HD

You do! You talking about the roof? What brand is that?

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
Cap'n.. To the best of my measurements with the lightbar still on there.. It looks like 17.5 inches. Idk if you still want the measurement but you got it anyway haha

I told you I'd forget, I just now remembered!

CaptainMorgan_SOS

Need Bigger Tires
Now, can they be mounted upside down? As in, will the bracket support it that way? I am looking for a 20" for the bumper and 30" or 40" to attach, upside down, to the roof rack bar to replace the Hellas. It won't be done any time soon, but it doesn't hurt to research ;) Too bad XP doesn't sell the Ironman ones anymore :( Looks like I am on the hunt for an alternative.

Tay-Lo

I'm the king of junk food!
Now, can they be mounted upside down? As in, will the bracket support it that way? I am looking for a 20" for the bumper and 30" or 40" to attach, upside down, to the roof rack bar to replace the Hellas. It won't be done any time soon, but it doesn't hurt to research ;) Too bad XP doesn't sell the Ironman ones anymore :( Looks like I am on the hunt for an alternative.

*CoughPrimeCough*

The Ironmans can be mounted upside down but they don't have the ability to point up (away from the base) very much at all so you'd have a hard time with down.
Theres actually a brand I wanna check out but haven't heard of anybody here mention, Apocalypse Lighting, Looks similar to Rigid but way way cheaper. They even have the curved bar

Tay-Lo

I'm the king of junk food!
I keep seeing Area 51 in Lenoir city pop up from Daily Driver Offroaders....have you heard of or been to this place?

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
I've heard of it just through them. I know some guys who've actually gone. I'll talk to them and see what they have to say about it. That'll probably be a good place for a little local meet up.

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
Nice! Looks like you can even do alittle mudding in that parking lot....haha

Funny thing... My buddy hydrolocked his Jeep about 15 feet from where these pictures were taken haha. There a couple of big mud holes right there, behind the old Walmart, and that's where the mud is from.