The Obligatory: "What are you drinking?" Thread

J Everett

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
Last night I had Terrapin's Liquid Bliss, which is a peanut butter and chocolate porter from Georgia. Fantastic brew. One of my new favorites.

We were also on hand for the tapping of a firkin of Abita Rosemary Lemon Wheat Ale. Interesting, not something I would drink regularly (not that they make it regularly, hence the firkin), but it paired really nicely with the Thai garlic and pepper pork dish I was having for dinner (our local craft beer bar is in a Thai restaurant).

Finished the night off with a few bottles of Grolsch, just cuz I like it and I needed the bottles.

KChurch86

Banned
Founding Member
La Roja, brewed by Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales. No, it's not a pumpkin beer, it's a sour ale, which I love.

8ytysujy.jpg

Sent while mobile, from a toaster.

KChurch86

Banned
Founding Member
While I'm not currently enjoying these, here's what I enjoyed with dinner tonight.

ForumRunner_20140907_203941.jpg

ForumRunner_20140907_203954.jpg

Edit: Hmm, they're sideways AND they look tiny. Sorry, still getting used to ForumRunner and the new phone.

Sent while mobile

Muadeeb

Nissan al Gaib
Admin
Sideways is the best way to consume beer. If it was right side up, you'd need a straw and that's just weird. Upside down and you couldn't take the time to taste it. Unless you're in college, then chugging is better than tasting the "water" most places serve.

RATTFINK

XN OG Admin.
Founding Member
Damn, didn't know you could get Shiner up in Mass.

Drinking coffee from the break room. Not the best, but it keeps me going.

Sent from a Galaxy S4
FAR, FAR AWAY!!
Instagram: BriarFiend_rattfink

KChurch86

Banned
Founding Member
Damn, didn't know you could get Shiner up in Mass.

Drinking coffee from the break room. Not the best, but it keeps me going.

Sent from a Galaxy S4
FAR, FAR AWAY!!
Instagram: BriarFiend_rattfink

Yeah, they started carrying it around here a month or so ago. The Oktoberfest fell a little short in my eyes, but I enjoyed all the others I've had so far.

Pro-2X

Suspension Lift
I had some of that at Fricker's in Ohio. It's not bad. A little too much going on for me though.
Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

KChurch86

Banned
Founding Member
Currently having the last bottle of Boulevard Tank 7, then I'll be moving on to a BBC Oktoberfest, and then there's a fresh 6 pack of some IPA from a brewer I've never heard of. I also forget the name, but when I go get one I'll update this post.

EDIT: Mayflower. That's the IPA.

Last edited:

NismoFire

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
I'm finding that I don't like IPAs. Or I haven't found one I like yet, I should say.

I have a Sam Adams Latitude 48 IPA in the fridge chilling at the moment, gonna give it a try this evening.

Damn that untappd app..

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
I'm finding that I don't like IPAs. Or I haven't found one I like yet, I should say. I have a Sam Adams Latitude 48 IPA in the fridge chilling at the moment, gonna give it a try this evening. Damn that untappd app..

Haha. I turned you to the Darkside. Sorry. The 48 ipa isn't bad. Try rebel though. I think it's a little smoother.

Sent via my walkie talkie